The Business Department at Universidad Carlos III is requesting applications for its Master in Business Administration and Quantitative Methods. The department is offering 15 scholarships to qualified students to take part in this program, either in the Finance track or Management track.
The objective of the scholarships for this master is to prepare highly qualified and motivated students to carry out original research in the fields of finance and management, with a thorough preparation in empirical methods and statistics.
This Master also represents the first two years in our five year PhD program. The program is a full-time program with all classes been taught in English. Graduating students find placement in the world of research, both academic and non-academic, in international organizations, central banks, government agencies and firms.
Selected candidates receive a yearly scholarship of approximately 14,000 euros (before taxes) for two years. This scholarship is renewable for students that are accepted into the PhD program. Renewals will be made individually and conditional on the student’s academic and research performance. Scholarships, if renewed, may cover an additional period of up to three years at most.
Scholarship recipients are required to act as Teaching Assistants in those subjects and degrees in which the Department is involved.
For more detailed information about our program please visit the website:
To apply for the program and scholarships visit the website:
The application deadline is April 22nd 2013.
To apply you will need the following documentation:
1. Application form
2. Two letters of reference (model form). Letters of reference must be sent directly by the authors to the following email address:
Note, that wewill NOT accept letters of reference sent by applicants directly
3. Certificate of grades received by the applicant as an undergraduate (and any postgraduate courses if applicable). Certificates must be stamped by the university and be in English or Spanish.
4. Degree. If the applicant has not completed his/her degree, the applicant will obtain a certificate stamped by the university with the EXPECTED completion date.
5. TOEFL exam grades or equivalent. For additional information please visit
7. Motivation letter
8. Results from the GRE or GMAT (highly recommended)
Please consult our website for complete details about our application procedure:
FURTHER INFORMATION: For more information, please feel free to contact our