The Endeavour Vocational Education and Training (VET) Award provides financial support for up to 2.5 years for international students from participating countries to undertake vocational education at a Diploma, Advanced Diploma or Associate Degree level in any field of study in Australia.
English language training in Australia will also be provided when the English language results fall within the specified requirements outlined in the Applicant Guidelines. Vocational education and training provides occupational or work-related knowledge and skills. The courses are directly related to a trade, occupation or 'vocation' in which the applicant participates. These courses exclude degree and higher level programs normally delivered by universities.
The Endeavour Vocational Education and Training (VET) Award aims to:
- enable students from varied backgrounds to undertake study in Australia
- further develop Award Holders’ knowledge and skills in their areas of expertise
- showcase Australia’s vocational education and training sector
- strengthen mutual understanding between the people of Australia and Award Holders’ home countries
- build international linkages and networks, and
- address skills shortages in Award Holders’ home countries.
The Applicant Guidelines provide detailed information on eligibility requirements, Award values, list of participating countries and other important information. You should download these Guidelines and ensure you read and understand them before commencing your application.